Eros Therapy: A desirable solution.
What may be causing my problem?
Do you feel like you:
- are not “in the mood” for sexual activity?
- have trouble becoming vaginally lubricated, or “wet,” and/or your sexual sensations are diminished?
- have difficulty achieving orgasms, or don’t have them at all?
These issues can be caused by a lack of blood circulation to the clitoris and genital area and may be related to medical conditions such as:
- Vascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Pelvic trauma
- Side effects of certain medications, such as antidepressants or anticancer drugs
- Other conditions related to poor blood flow
The Eros Therapy device is clinically proven and prescribed for women with arousal and orgasmic problems.
If your sexual concerns are causing you personal distress, take our quiz.
Eros Therapy may be right for you if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Decreased vaginal lubrication or wetness
- Decreased clitoral sensation
- Difficulty experiencing orgasms
- Inability to have an orgasm
To start a conversation with your physician, just download our quiz and bring it with you to your next appointment.
Copyright © 2011 NuGyn makers of Eros Therapy - All Rights Reserved.